Bugzilla address

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Wed Oct 6 08:09:55 EDT 2004

Heather Nagey wrote:
>>Sarah Reichelt wrote:
>>
>>>Does anyone have the current Bugzilla address? I can't get to it from
>>>any bookmarks or through RevZilla.
>>
>>Yes, the link is missing from Rev's support page.
>>
>>It's <http://support.runrev.com/bugzilla/bugzilla.php>
>>
>>Hopefully someone at RunRev will find the time to catch up on reading
>>this list, and recognize that this is a FAQ.
>

> Yes, we do. If you visit
>
> http://revolution.runrev.com/section/faq.php
>
> (or any of the other links to the faq on the site) you will find this issue
> addressed - its the fourth link from the bottom of the list I believe.
>
> While the existing faq is not as comprehensive as I would like, and does not
> cover the fonts issue as yet - though I have sent round a request for
> someone to write this for me so I can put it up - it does address a number
> of, well, faq's...

Excellent, Heather!  Thanks for posting that.  It's a very useful set,
even without the font question, and I'm sure those that need a single
font on both platforms will appreciate your adding that there too.

How does one navigate to the FAQ from the main page?  Did I overlook a
link from the Support page?

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation