Sorting...Is it just me?

xbury.cs at clearstream.com xbury.cs at clearstream.com
Wed Oct 6 05:26:23 EDT 2004

I also noticed that unlike HyperCard, you can't sort the different
backgrounds in a stack...

Sort cds by bg id or sort bgs for example.

This is quite disappointing...

I tried also sort cards by the owner of each
and a bunch of other combos but no satisfaction...

Naturally, sorting by a field in a card which is
missing in another bg will cause a problem...

Any solutions?

Visit us at http://www.clearstream.com
IMPORTANT MESSAGE    Internet communications are not secure and therefore
Clearstream International does not accept legal responsibility for the
contents of this message.    The information contained in this e-mail is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. Any views expressed in this e-mail are
those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states
them to be the views of Clearstream International or of any of its
affiliates or subsidiaries.    END OF DISCLAIMER