Bugzilla address

Heather Nagey heather at runrev.com
Wed Oct 6 03:42:37 EDT 2004

> Sarah Reichelt wrote:
>> Does anyone have the current Bugzilla address? I can't get to it from
>> any bookmarks or through RevZilla.
>
> Yes, the link is missing from Rev's support page.
>
> It's <http://support.runrev.com/bugzilla/bugzilla.php>
>
> Hopefully someone at RunRev will find the time to catch up on reading
> this list, and recognize that this is a FAQ.

Yes, we do. If you visit

http://revolution.runrev.com/section/faq.php

(or any of the other links to the faq on the site) you will find this issue
addressed - its the fourth link from the bottom of the list I believe.

While the existing faq is not as comprehensive as I would like, and does not
cover the fonts issue as yet - though I have sent round a request for
someone to write this for me so I can put it up - it does address a number
of, well, faq's...

Regards,

Heather

--

** For a faster response to all licensing, support, and technical issues,
please now send mail to support at runrev.com **

Heather Nagey ~ heather at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
Tel +44 (0) 870 747 1165 Fax +44 (0) 845 4588487
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~