Dreamcard Distribution?

Frank D. Engel, Jr. fde101 at fjrhome.net
Tue Oct 5 15:33:13 EDT 2004

The stack doesn't behave like a standalone because it is *not* a
standalone.  The Dreamcard Player is like a stripped-down,
"playback-only" version of Rev which can be downloaded for free by the
users of your stack (or bundled with your stack, if you follow the
license agreement).  This allows them to use Rev/Dreamcard stacks even
if they do not own Rev/Dreamcard, and you just distribute your regular
stack file.

In other words, Dreamcard Player is to Dreamcard as Adobe Reader is to
Acrobat Professional.  No development tools, just the "reader".