Floating Windows

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto revolution at jaedworks.com
Mon Oct 4 15:24:09 EDT 2004

At 7:55 PM +0200 10/4/2004, Éric Chatonet wrote:
>I just read your question and saw pertinent answers you had from others.
>But it seems you want a resizable palette.
>Rev does not allow this: you have to script your window to resize it.

You can resize palettes in 2.5. Just turn on the resizable property,
as with other window types.

(1.0 - and I think 1.1 as well - didn't let you resize palettes
natively, and you might be thinking of this older version. That's
when the "resizer" objects in the object library were created.)
jeanne a. e. devoto ~ revolution at jaedworks.com
http://www.jaedworks.com