Why?

jbv jbv.silences at Club-Internet.fr
Tue Oct 5 13:29:14 EDT 2004

Andre Garzia a *crit :

> Folks,
>
> I am now using PostgreSQL with plain RevDB calls, is something broken,
> wrong? I am undergoing no problem, am I missing some crucial bug here?

I am also trying to get a connection to PostgreSQL using
RevOpenDatabase, and just discovered that the SQL server
is configured to accept local connections only.
So I'm waiting for my ISP to allow distant connections on
port 5432...

BTW, in case the port isn't 5432, how should I include that
in the arguments of RevOpenDatabase ?
Is it just an additional last parameter, after myUsr and myPass ?

Thanks,
JB