openCard message not received

Leston Drake lestond at lpsoftware.com
Fri Oct 1 11:58:18 EDT 2004

This is on Windows XP. I also created a stack "from scratch" and did the
same, and the message was received. So it must have something to do with
the stack I've got (I'm thinking). If somebody else wants to take a look at
it, I can email it (its pretty small, nothing to it).

I did create a standalone and the message worked there...That's good, but
I'm still puzzled.
This is not the first time I have noticed this. In fact, in another program
I used a mouseEnter handler on the page because the openCard message never
arrived.