Bug in Runrev documentation on WinXP?

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Tue Nov 30 09:39:10 EST 2004

On 30/11/04 11:59 am, "Patrik Wallman" <patrik.wallman at chemeng.lth.se>
wrote:

> Being new to Runrev I'm very dependent on the documentation, therefore I've
> been quite upset from time to time when the documentation doesn't work. That
> is, the documentation window comes up when clicking the documentation
> button, showing the first page (-- keyword) but that's it, the rest is
> totally frozen. You can't do anything in that window except resizing it or
> closing it. After a while I realized that this only happened when start the
> program by double-clicking a rev-file, when I start it from the Program menu
> and then open a rev-file using the "open file" dialog the documentation
> works as intended.
> I run Runrev 2.5 on WinXPpro SP2.

This does indeed sound like a problem we need to address, and its not one I
have seen here.  Could you open a bug report for this in Bugzilla so we can
track it down and get it fixed?  Thanks.

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools