Bug in Runrev documentation on WinXP?

Patrik Wallman patrik.wallman at chemeng.lth.se
Tue Nov 30 06:59:20 EST 2004

Being new to Runrev I'm very dependent on the documentation, therefore I've
been quite upset from time to time when the documentation doesn't work. That
is, the documentation window comes up when clicking the documentation
button, showing the first page (-- keyword) but that's it, the rest is
totally frozen. You can't do anything in that window except resizing it or
closing it. After a while I realized that this only happened when start the
program by double-clicking a rev-file, when I start it from the Program menu
and then open a rev-file using the "open file" dialog the documentation
works as intended.
I run Runrev 2.5 on WinXPpro SP2.

Patrik Wallman         Tel: +46(0)46 2228275
Chemical Engineering   Cell:+46(0)709 289982
Lund University        Fax:+46(0)46 149156
P O Box 124
SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number
of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.