Drag a Graphic Tool

Roger Guay rogerguay at centurytel.net
Sat Nov 27 19:21:24 EST 2004

I want to drag the polygon tool to trace over an invisible polygon.  I
want the polygon tool instead of the pencil tool because I want an
arrowhead plus I want to control line width.  I want to use "drag"
because I want to control the rate at which the trace progresses via
"dragSpeed".  However I can't seem to do anything except trace a
straight line from the first point to the last point of the invisible
polygon.  Can anyone suggest how I might dynamically trace over the
hidden polygon with a variable speed, variable line width plus allow
for an arrowhead?

Thanks very much, Roger