barcode scanner

Sarah Reichelt sarahr at genesearch.com.au
Thu Nov 25 18:45:45 EST 2004

Hi Paolo,

As Roger pointed out, I have a Barcode Tester stack that will help, as
well as a stack that creates Code 128 barcodes if that is any use. As
others have said, the barcode scanner is exactly the same as a
keyboard, all you have to do is work out what rawKey code your barcode
scanner sends to indicate the end of a scan.

Mine uses 65293 so here are the scripts I need:

-- Any keyDown on the listed cards is taken as being a barcode
character.
--
on keyDown theKey
   put "Front,Packing,Storing" into codeCards

-- When the end character is received, process the characters
-- that have already arrived.
-- Don't forget to clear the "Barcode" field afterwards.
--
on rawKeyDown theKey
   if theKey = 65293 then

Cheers,