Find command

David Squance squance at elkvalley.net
Thu Nov 25 14:24:38 EST 2004

Thanks for the reply.  It made no difference.  I find it very odd that it
works as expected when I add the fld, as in
find "xxx" in fld "FieldName"
but find "xxx" returns not found.  Normally, the latter is just slower.
I'm using RR2.1.2 if that makes any difference.  It's not a showstopper.
In this case, putting the fld reference there is actually better.