strange things going on on windows

thierry douez at wanadoo.fr
Mon Nov 22 12:04:30 EST 2004

Hi,

KM> Hi friends,

KM> i need a little help...

You ?  :-)

KM> I am currently preparing my memory game from my ERC presentation to
KM> put it on REV online, but strange things are happening on windows, no
KM> problems on the mac, of course :-)

Amazing, isn't it ?
Mac developpers had problems to make it work on Windows;
and Windows developpers had problems to make it work on Mac...

KM> I have a group of btns and the group has the script:

if your stack is not too big, ( low Bandwidth connection )
please send it to me. i will be delighted to help you.

PS:

on mouseup
    set the hilite of the target to true
    hasbeenclicked (the number of the target)
   ## will prevent that more than 2 buttons can be clicked...
   ## and will check the hiliteicons remove the buttons or set the icons
back after 1 second...
end mouseup

i'm a bit surprised that you check *After* setting the hilite ????

Best regards,  thierry