RegEx Help--Across Lines

Troy Rollins troy at rpsystems.net
Sun Nov 21 10:07:53 EST 2004

On Nov 21, 2004, at 6:07 AM, thierry wrote:

> Where is all the information we need to use fully RegExp in Rev ?

All the information? All over the place. But Ken sited a great resource
- <http://www.prce.org/man.txt>

RegEx is implemented in many languages, and most of them don't try to
reinvent the documentation for it - only how their own implementation
differs from the norm. Now that... I'm not sure exists in one place,
either.

> any tutorial, any Faq ?

It is a pretty huge topic. Look at matchText in the Rev docs, and check
out the link above... combine the two mentally, and you pretty much
have it, I guess. Just seems to be how documenting RegEx goes...
--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.