Mathewson's problem and his MSc Thesis

Mathewson richmond at mail.maclaunch.com
Sun Nov 21 07:47:20 EST 2004

A big thanks to Chipp Walters: that will sort out my image
resize problem!

However; if it sorted out MY PROBLEM I wouldn't still be
saying "Hi There" to trees and awarding knighthoods to
dogs.

I would like to reiterate that my Thesis will be on my
website 10/11 Dec. because; frankly; the University of
Abertay course I am on is the most substandard stuff I have
ever come across in my life (and that is saying a lot) and
I am not particularly interested in their opinions of my
work (!!!): BUT I am interested in the opinions of expert
xTalk programmers - i.e. those of you at the "sharp end" of
matters - The thesis is really the culmination of about 15
years of thought and work with educational software
development in 5 countries thinly disguised as a 'now'
project.

Sincerely, Richmond Mathewson

See Mathewson's software at:

http://members.maclaunch.com/richmond/default.html    and