Command - C does not work

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Sat Nov 20 15:43:26 EST 2004

Roger-

RG> Command - C has stopped working for me in Rev 2.2. Command - V
RG> still works to paste objects, but I am forced to use "Copy" under
RG> the File menu to copy objects. Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

I finally figured out the recipe for why this works sometimes and not
others and filed a bug on it. Here's how to get it to work:

View the Edit menu from the menubar. You don't need to select
anything, just open it and then close it. That initializes something
in the menu handler and from that point on the Command-C keyboard
equivalent should work.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net