Image sizing a problem...

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Thu Nov 18 14:27:48 EST 2004

Thanks, Jim.  I tried what you suggested and got two anomalies - first image
whatPosition was still the large size and it and the icon of the button were
both totally black... Jim

Here is my modified script...

 set the showName of button whatPosition to false
  set the style of button whatPosition to transparent
  put 43 into theTargetSize
  if there is not an image whatPosition then create image whatPosition
  if there is not an image "tempImage" then create image "tempImage"
  hide image whatPosition
  hide image "tempImage"

  put gGraphImg into image "tempImage"

  put theTargetSize/the formattedwidth of image "tempImage" into theRatio
  set the width of image "tempImage" to theTargetSize
  set the height of image "tempImage" to \
      round(the formattedheight of image "tempImage" * theRatio)
  if the height of image "tempImage" > 25 then set the height of image
"tempImage" to 25

  put the imageData of image "tempImage" into tempResizedImage
  set the imageData of image whatPosition to tempResizedImage

  set the icon of button whatPosition to the short id of image whatPosition