Revolution European Conference - report

Kevin Miller kevin at runrev.com
Thu Nov 18 12:34:56 EST 2004

Hi Everyone,

I'm on the plane on the way back from the wonderful Malta, having just spent
the last few days at RevEuroCon.

I must say that I really enjoyed the conference.  Lots of great stuff was
shown off, even I was surprised by some of the things that I saw
demonstrated in progress.   It still amazes me what people create using
Revolution.  It was great to put faces to so many names on this list too.

I'd also like to give a big thank-you to the organizer Jim Sims of Techie
tours.  He did a fantastic job of getting everything together, promoting the
conference, keeping things running smoothly, and made everyone feel very
welcome.

Its truly great that we are now in a position where we have three developer
conferences in a single year!  I expect that Runtime will probably be
organizing the next one for around spring time next year in the US, though
no decision on that has been taken just yet.

I'm sure others will talk about the conference in a little more detail when
the get the chance.  Though I suspect it may be a few days, as several of
them have gone off to tour the island :)

Kind regards,

Kevin

Kevin Miller ~ kevin at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools