Collisions between circles, velocity, mass questions --Answered my own question

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Tue Nov 16 05:49:21 EST 2004

David Janik-Jones wrote:
> I've actually given up on Revolution for this task as I was able to
> recreate the whole thing I'd done, add in a 3D component, and get all of
> the velocity/mass/collision stuff done in less than two hours using
> Blender.

Of course.  Blender is a good 3D tool, so if you need a 3D tool it's a
far better bet than a more general GUI app toolkit like Rev, which does
not claim to be a 3D tool.

Right tool for the right job.  You can do vector graphics in Photoshop
and raster graphics in Illustrator, but there's a reason there are
different tools for each.  ;)

Glad you've found a good tool for that specific task.

Given what you describe as Blendeer's "odd interface", I wonder if there
  could be a way to make the Blender engine accessible within Rev....

--
  Richard Gaskin
  Fourth World Media Corporation