Right strategy to group items in Transcript

Kaveh Bazargan kaveh at focalimage.com
Mon Nov 15 13:16:20 EST 2004

I have a number of buttons, fields, and scrollbars, which I want to group
using Transcript. I have several choices:

1.
==

Select all items to be grouped according to various parameters, then group
all selected. I want to use this, but I can't "add to selection". "select"
deselects all other items. What is the solution?

2.
==

Generate a list with "... and ..." and use that to group.

3.
==

Group each set of items, e.g. scrollbars, fields, as they are easy to find
with a script, then group each set together. Is there any disadvantage to
having grouped groups?

Any comments on above appreciated.
--

Kaveh Bazargan