Example stacks found!

Derek Bump webmaster at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun Nov 14 20:26:26 EST 2004

> Took quite a bit of searching through the runrev website, but I
> finally found where the example stacks got moved to. These seem to be
> the files that were originally included in the runrev distribution and
> have now all been lumped together in a single zip file.

Now if only the Externals Collection would be put back up on the site.  I emailed support about them and the person I talked to didn't even seem to have a clue what I was talking about, even though they've been on there for quite a while.

Does anyone have these externals in their posession?

Derek Bump
Dreamscape Software