URGENT: Windows engine?

Sannyasin Sivakatirswami katir at hindu.org
Wed Nov 10 20:35:45 EST 2004

I found and downloaded from the run rev ftp site the windows engine.
which unstuffed just fine:
Read_Me_First.txt
libmySQL.dll
Sample Icons
libeay32.dll
components
libpq.dll
License_Agreement.txt
.DS_Store
Made With Logos
plugins
ssleay32.dll
Revolution.exe
license.rev
Third Party
Whats_New.txt

I put the "Revolution.exe" file into the
/component/engines/Revolution.exe

of my own OSX applications package, quit Rev, rebooted, but the
standalone setting wizard still says the window engine is missing?

Tks