Losing an image icon on reopen

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Wed Nov 10 15:59:17 EST 2004

Still wrestling with images... When I'm working in the IDE, I can create a
graphic using export snapshot, reduce it and set it as an icon of a button.
Everything works great.

Then I save the file and quit Rev.

When I reopen the file in the IDE, the new icon is gone.

I thought the IDE would allow me to save an icon created this way.  I've
done this using a file path for the image and it works fine.  Now, I'm
getting ready to send my stack out to be demo'ed (so file paths won't work)
and I'd like to keep the images in the stack so they can be used.

 Is there something I'm missing?  Jim
--

OYF is... Highly resourceful people working together.
<http://www.OwnYourFuture-net.com>

Own Your Future Consulting Services Limited,
1959 Upper Water Street, Suite 407, Halifax, Nova Scotia. B3J 3N2
Info Line: 902-823-2477, Phone: 902-823-2339. Fax: 902-823-2139