Multiple shell commands

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Sun Nov 7 15:55:35 EST 2004

Lets try now with vbs or wsh! ;))
Perl and python seem common to. And certainly an easy extension for RunRev.
PHP remains a web thing alas... And RunRev lacks the threaded execution...

Any experiences with c# or java from RunRev sea of shells?
Other languages?

MonsieurX.com - thrill weapons of choice!
--
Science is wonderful. For years uranium cost only a few dollars a ton until
scientists discovered you could kill people with it.