[ANN] Happy Mixer

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Sat Nov 6 11:37:09 EST 2004

Recently, Klaus Major wrote:

>> I recently completed a first pass at a 2 channel audio mixer suitable for
>> play on Mac OSX and hopefully Windows (untested).

>> go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/happymixer.rev"

> I hope you will share the code of these "ellipsoidic" sliders one day...
> I was always very weak in maths ;-)

Guten tag Klaus -- the code has been around for years, written by Richard
Herz in a demo stack: fun_sliders.mc.

I don't know where RunRev moved the "Contributors" section from the old Web
site, but the stack was there.  I've posted it on my site if you're
interested (more math than you ever wanted to know).

  http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/fun_sliders.rev

Danke for the kind words.

Regards,

Scott Rossi