[ANN] Happy Mixer

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Sat Nov 6 08:37:53 EST 2004

Scott,

you are the man!!!!!!!

The interface is beautifull and usefull it's plain eye candy with no
usability! It rocks!!!! Just loaded some kraftwerk music and felt like
I was an artist! :D

The only issue is an top secret error that refuses to give me more info
for it is pass protected, but I think it's something related to the
update cycle of those nice counters...
This is MacOS 10.3.5 running Revolution 2.5.

Cheers e congrats
Andre

On Nov 6, 2004, at 9:54 AM, Scott Rossi wrote:

> Greetings List:
>
> I recently completed a first pass at a 2 channel audio mixer suitable
> for
> play on Mac OSX and hopefully Windows (untested).  The heavily visual
> interface is a blend of high end audio gear and Japanime quirkiness
> (thus
> the name "Happy Mixer").  Sporting crossfading, AutoFade, real level
> meters,
> radial sliders and progress bars, and custom time counters, this stack
> *requires* QuickTime and the latest version of Trevor DeVore's
> EnhancedQT
> external
> (http://mangomultimedia.com/developer/revolution/enhancedqt.html).
> Plug in your own music and/or sound files and you should be ready to
> play.
>
> As folks on the list are good at uncovering bugs, I thought I'd run it
> by
> here for initial testing/exploration.
>
> In your message box enter:
>
>   go url "http://www.tactilemedia.com/download/happymixer.rev"