Scrollbar settings

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 06:27:07 EST 2004

--- Kaveh Bazargan <kaveh at focalimage.com> wrote:
> [snip]
>
> Actually, I just want to set this value "on bar
> click" via a script, for a
> scrollbar that has just been created. This value
> determines how much the
> thumb jumps when the user clicks on the bar.
>
> I tried:
>
> put the onbarclick of scrollbar 1
>
> but no output.
> --
>
> Kaveh Bazargan

Hi Kaveh,

The Revolution IDEcan either display a
'human-readable' version of a property, or its
Transcript name ; go to the 'Preferences', and in the
'General' panel, you'll find a setting 'Property
labels are' which can be set to 'Description of
option' or 'Name of Transcript property' -- pick the
second one.

In your case, you'll see that 'on bar click'
corresponds to the 'pageInc' or 'pageIncrement'
property.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====
Join us at the European Revolution Conference
November 14-16, MALTA. ~ http://TechieTours.com/Rev/

=====