Table field questions

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Thu Nov 4 10:37:40 EST 2004

Hi Jack,

> I figured out how to change the width of columns using the tabstops
> setting
> under table in the object inspecter. As you know it changes all the
> column
> widths. Is there a way to change the width just 1 of the columns?

Only the width of 1 column?

Also with the tabstops...!?

So just change ONE value in the tabstops and that should do
what you want...

Or do you mean just one CELL? That is not possible...

> Also-somewhere I have seen a sample stack of 3 or so scrolling table
> fields
> tied together in snyc. Anybody know the location of that stack?

Looks like that was my "Fun with fields" stack, which is just uploaded
Rev unline...

See -> klausimausi :-)

> jack

Regards