compress/decompress on OS X

rgould8 at aol.com rgould8 at aol.com
Wed Nov 3 15:36:00 EST 2004

Thank you!  I get it now.  Whew - - - I'm glad someone else wrote all that code - - - I never would have imagined it would have taken such a huge effort to copy an app, but now I see what all that logic is necessary.  I'm retrofitting this into my code next.... hopefully I'll know shortly how this works in Mac OS X.