compress/decompress on OS X

James Richards jamesjrichards at lineone.net
Wed Nov 3 12:02:04 EST 2004

Fools rush in...

I'm mostly a lurker on this list, but OS X apps are special in that the
app is actually a folder. Control clicking the app and choosing 'Show
package contents' will demonstrate this.

Presumably there is some means of showing the OS that this folder is to
be treated as an app and launched when double clicked rather than
opened as a folder, but I think there may be an issue around how this
works when approached via a filepath from within Rev.  A Google search
of the lists
(<http://www.google.com/advanced_search?q=site:lists.runrev.com>) got
me this thread which may be relevant
<http://lists.runrev.com/pipermail/metacard/2002-October/002895.html>
(look out for any line breaks in the link).

HTH

Regards

James
--