Scripter's Scrapbook

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Tue Nov 2 14:49:58 EST 2004

> My compliments on a "slick as a whistle" upgrade procedure
> and superb supporting documentation. More upgrades should
> follow  your example and we users would have a lot easier
> life. :-))

Upgrading with 4.1 (probably the name of the next release, but it may even be re-classed as v5) will be totally automated, including all your Entries, your preferences, settings, custom colors, layout options... You click, it will do the rest.

> You really know what you are doing!!!

Thank you. Appreciated. And welcome aboard!

/H
The Scripter's Scrapbook
www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbk.htm