Credit Card

Mark Brownell gizmotron at earthlink.net
Fri May 28 13:30:47 EDT 2004

On Friday, May 28, 2004, at 10:20  AM, tzvi wrote:

> I need it for a Kiosk app. at a "Kiosk" (Take out). I'd like to
> imitate those little card swipe machines or however you might call it
> , ring up an order swipe the card if it is approved it should go in a
> payment into the db. and my app. should print out a receipt.
> I assume that Kagi would be to expensive for those mom and pop shops.
> Thanks

The Kagi KRM would not work for this kind of a trasaction unless you
had all the products listed as products at your Kagi store website.

You'll need to use SSL and an information transfer process that a
credit card company would be willing to let you connect into. Rev 2.2
does not support SSL encryption at this time. You might start searching
for a bank that is willing to accept credit card purchases like some
kind of merchant account.

Good Luck,

Mark