Credit Card

tzvi tzvi at realtorsgroup.us
Fri May 28 13:20:31 EDT 2004

I need it for a Kiosk app. at a "Kiosk" (Take out). I'd like to imitate
those little card swipe machines or however you might call it , ring up
an order swipe the card if it is approved it should go in a payment
into the db. and my app. should print out a receipt.
I assume that Kagi would be to expensive for those mom and pop shops.
Thanks