Disappearing Stacks! Help!

Bill bill at bluewatermaritime.com
Fri May 28 09:24:12 EDT 2004

I agree with the learning curve thing. I also second you on the greatness of
this list. It is the main thing keeping me from file maker pro. I had the
same learning curve in discovering the decidedly unintuitive method of
editing a pallete. Turning it back into a stack by running a command in the
message box was the last thing I expected. I expected it to be more
hypercard like and have a "scripting" level or something which made a menu
available to do things like edit palletes. As it is I still have to r