Application Icons in Mac classic

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Fri May 28 01:25:56 EDT 2004

On 5/27/04 7:13 PM, Monte Goulding wrote:

>>I've never been able to get it to work either, I always just resort to
>>ResEdit. I wonder if it has something to do with the standalone settings
>>-- I never allow the SB to scan the stack. I wonder if that matters.
>

> Hmm... yes it dows look like there are issues with this although it hasn't
> been entered in bugzilla to my knowledge????

You're right, I've been negligent. I'll try and get them into Bugzilla.
I've been so busy that it was just easier to deal with the issue than to
take time to report it. And I figured it was just me, since no one else
had mentioned it till now.

>>I have had to rebuild a very large stack several times and if I allow SB
>>>to scan the stack it takes over 30 minutes to generate standalones;
>>>that's why I don't want it to scan.
>

> When was the last time you tried? If it was during the beta of 2.2 then it's
> possible it's much faster now as I found a number of speed issues and
> resolved them.

The last time I tried was two days ago with the release version of 2.2.
I have a 650+ card stack that someone made, each card with a number of
card fields, buttons, and images. There are probably a couple thousand
objects in the stack. I suppose it wasn't a whole 30 minutes, it just
felt like it. ;)

I will Bugzilla tomorrow, I promise.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com