Application Icons in Mac classic

Rob Cozens rcozens at pon.net
Thu May 27 09:33:15 EDT 2004

>Any suggestions or success stories would be welcome.

How about failure stories, Mark?

I used ResEdit to create a file with a resource fork containing one
of each of the six icon resource types, with each resource's ID = 128.

I located the file for the Distribution Builder and created a standalone.

The standalone displays the standard Rev icons.

Mac OS 9; Rev 2.1.2
--

Rob Cozens
CCW, Serendipity Software Company