set RTFtext

Jan Schenkel janschenkel at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 04:21:34 EDT 2004

--- Michael Monos <runtime at newrome.org> wrote:
> Jan,
>
> Thanks, that worked!
>
> My next question is, when building a standalone app
> for distribution, will Runrev intelligently gather
> the files for dsitribution -- what exactly happens?
>
> Thanks

Hi Michael,

For some reason everybody assumed I was going to give
you the answer, it seems ;)

Since the arrival of Revolution 2.2, you can ask the
standalone builder to go through your scripts and try
to detect what you need, but I prefer to be more in
control and will set them myself.

Monte Goulding could explain in more detail how it
works, but my guess is that the builder checks for the
presence of certain strings in scripts, as well as the
settings of certain properties of the controls on your
cards.

Of course one can mathematically prove that you can't
check if an algorithm will do the trick, so if you
notice some things don't work the way they should,
just add these items manually.

Hope this helped,

Jan Schenkel.

=====