Standalone not fully exiting on windows

Paul Kocsis pkocsis at cox.net
Mon May 24 14:20:20 EDT 2004

Don't know if this is related to my "toolTip dlg" post, but, on windows
98 AND XP, my standalone is not fully exiting.  I am using "quit" in a
"closeStackRequest" handler of the mainstack script.  It does not show
up in the process list when doing a ctrl+alt+del, BUT, other programs
reporting on running processes report that my standalone app is still
running, and it cannot in fact be killed.  I *know* it's really still
there since I can't save as a standalone until I reboot.

Does anyone else have standalones that are not quitting completely?  Any
suggestions?

Thanks as always!