The Scripter's Scrapbook, Facelift opinions

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Tue May 25 02:33:03 EDT 2004

Facelift preview
A facelift is proposed for The Scripter's Scrapbook and opinions are sought
before release. If you would like to be among the first to see it and send us
your thoughts, please contact me, Hugh, at h at FlexibleLearning.com for a preview
download address.

Feedback
With almost 700 copies downloaded, we continue to value comments whether you
were a one-time user or (hopefully!) consider it an indispensable component in
your armoury of development tools. A very quick tickbox feedback form is
available at http://www.FlexibleLearning.com/ssbkFeedback.htm and we would truly
appreciate your rating scores.

Current version
The current release is 3.2.02 and continues to improve. For your free
upgrade, simply go to the 'About...' screen and click the link.

Thank you.

/H