scriptable painting?

Eric Engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 02:08:24 EDT 2004

In hypercard one can

choose brush tool -- or something similar
click at 100,100
drag to 200,200

and so one can script painting

In metacard this was no longer possible, as far as I know.

Is scriptable painting possible in revolution?

Also another feature I liked about hypercard was the use of the "play" command
to play music. i cannot read music but it was still nice. Are there any plans
to incorporate "play flute c#" or some such into revolution?

These two features are two more reasons I love hypercard.