Asynchronous control of many objects

Jim Hurley jhurley at infostations.com
Wed May 12 20:34:51 EDT 2004

I have a question about asynchronous movement of a large number of
graphic objects.

For example, consider a window with 50 graphic objects, perhaps 50
small spheres--balls.

I want to have all these objects moving asynchronously. The stack in
which this comes up can be seen by running the following in the
message box:

go url "http://home.infostations.net/jhurley/MultipleBalls.rev"

My problem is that I use the *identical handler* in *each* of the 50
balls. That seems inefficient. Is there a way to control a large
number of objects asynchronously without duplicating the handler in
each of the objects?

Just wondering,

Jim