How to be faceless - OS X

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue May 11 16:23:41 EDT 2004

Ian,

You can do most of this by setting your app to be "background only". See my
tip at:

http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/revolution.htm?_proc003

It will appear in the list of processes in the Process Watcher, but won't
have a Dock icon or be able to be option-Tabbed to.

HTH,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com