revJournal for sale (dirt cheap!)

Alan Golub asg618 at mac.com
Tue May 11 11:33:59 EDT 2004

Hi Folks

With regret, I am no longer able to continue maintaining
revJournal.com. As is obvious to anyone who visits the site regularly,
after a strong start, I simply haven't been able to give the project
the attention is deserves. Several guest writers, most notably Richard
Gaskin, Sarah Reichelt, Dan Shafer, and Björnke von Gierke, have
admirably taken up the slack to provide a great deal of awesome,
regular content. I thank them all, and anyone I inadvertently failed to
mention. It's been a great run.

The domain registration expires on 6/1/2004, hence this open call to
anyone interested in taking over the domain and maintenance of the
site. Hosting has been provided by logjamming.com, which has done an
awesome job with absolute minimal down time.

I'm offering to turn over the entire project to any interested taker
who agrees to continue to develop it in the spirit in which it was
created: as a free resource for the entire rev community. The new
publisher will be responsible for re-registering the domain name, and
providing a host. I will remain available to ensure a smooth transition
in terms of the tools/methods used to develop the site.

So, it's all up for grabs for the ambitious taker -- the only costs
will be domain registration and web hosting. Any takers?

Alan S. Golub, Esq.
Dwyer Golub & Isabel, A Professional Corporation
16 Furler Street
P.O. Box 437
Totowa, NJ 07511-0437
Phone: (973) 785-4100, Ext. 103