How to be faceless - OS X

Ian Summerfield iansummerfield at icmlondon.co.uk
Tue May 11 03:50:37 EDT 2004

Hello,

I see in the Revolution spec that it can build faceless applications.
Maybe my understanding of what a faceless application is needs
correction though!  I'm hoping it's the ability to build a standalone
program for Mac OS X that will not appear in the doc, have no menus,
and possibly run as a daemon.  Is this possible?

Regards.

Ian Summerfield
International Ccreative Management
London

This email  and any files transmitted with it are confidential and
may contain legally privileged information.  It is intended solely for
use of the individual(s) or entity to whom it is addressed.

Should you receive this message in error, please notify the sender
by replying to this mail or calling +44 20 7636 6565.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution,
reproduction, printing or reliance on the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and may be illegal.

Any views expressed by an individual within this EMail do not necessarily
reflect the views of ICM.