standalone puzzler

Byron Turner byront at mac.com
Mon May 10 20:17:24 EDT 2004

I have a project that I'm trying to build.  Every time, I get the same
message, "There was an error while saving the standalone".  When I
click on debug, it takes me to card id 1002 of stack "revErrorDisplay".
  I get the same message on 2 different machines, regardless of where I
try to build, but it only happens with this particular stack.  I have
successfully built 6 other projects in the past 2 weeks.  Yet this
stack can be built on someone else's computer.  I'm using MacOS X
10.3.3 but it has failed on earlier versions as well.  I've recently
reinstalled the OS and repaired permissions.  Any ideas here?  This
thing is supposed to be manufactured and shipped to a conference that
begins in 15 days.

Byron Turner