Look'N'Feel in XP?

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon May 10 19:40:29 EDT 2004

Hi,

I am creating a handout for masters candidates in Reading to use to create
a simple Rev stack.  They would be doing it on a PC, which I don't own, so
I'm doing it in Virtual PC with XP installed to create screenshots for the
handout.

When I try to change the look'n'feel to anything other than XP, it
doesn't.  Is this normal behavior?  It's not really critically important
as this won't be a part of the hands-on exercise, but as I made it a point
to demonstrate the ability to them in the tour stack I am wondering how
to answer the question should it come up during the hands-on session.

Thanks!

Judy