Screen vs Page vs Card

MisterX b.xavier at internet.lu
Wed Mar 31 00:54:37 EST 2004

Dear Dar, and other daring scripters

In the name of dynamic scripters, hyper-hurray[3]!

Back in the days of Hypercard when a stack fitted a diskette
or a script had to fit 32Ks limit (!!!), this was a god-sent
option... a bg on this kind of fld is not the kind of cd you
want to deal. In the limit, it's D serious approach to style.

Allowing more language options is the key to a language which
can evolve and be not be constrained by the lack of foresight
which is the death of any designer.  Setting no limits to the
xtalk is the kind of program you want to get accustomed to in
the first place. It's easier to learn assembly and settle for
transcript than the other way around! If U C it, your R free!

Can you justify that without any abbreviation in your stacks?
BTW I like equally lenghthened variables in all my scripts...
Simile styles are for clarity and any novice manage that!

You sure can't dynamic script in assembly now can you?

X (w/o limits)