BBEdit language module for Transcript?

Jim Lyons jimlyons at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 30 16:40:16 EST 2004

Looking for a Transcript language module to use with BBEdit. The only
reference in the list archives I could find was a suggestion to use one
that's for Lingo, but that's not really too good. I downloaded the
BBEdit SDK which includes a manual and tools for making a new language
module, but it is over my head -- more than just a simple definition
file. Any of you Mac users know more about this, or have interest in
helping to make one? It's not real important, but I've gotten used to
colorized source, and I like using BBEdit when I'm majorly revising
code, moving chunks around, etc. (I lost a big chunk of code I had just
written today trying to drag it from one Rev script window to another
-- it just vanished, poof. Very bad. No undo. Cost me an hour. And half
the time the short cuts for Copy and Paste don't work...) Any help
appreciated.

Jim Lyons