Sync or Import/Export w/Address Books

Bill Vlahos bvlahos at mac.com
Tue Mar 30 10:15:43 EST 2004

I'm looking for information to import and export to both Apple's and
Microsoft's Address Books from a Rev app under development. Ideally, I
would like to provide a sync mechanism such as iSync on the Mac but
that is optional at this point.

The vCard export from Apple's Address Book looks fairly straightforward
once I get all of the key choices and the same for LDIF. However, I
don't have any information regarding programming with iSync.

I also don't have any experience with the Address Book on Windows or,
if there is such a beast, on Linux.

Bill Vlahos