Message box

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Mar 29 17:15:25 EST 2004

On Monday, March 29, 2004, at 01:31 PM, Alain Bois wrote:

> When I used Hypercard, if I have this handler
> function somme a,b
> return a + b
> end somme
> and I wrote in msg box put somme (3,5) I obtain 8.
> With Rev I obtain 3. the first argument only, why? Bug or option with
> msg box ?

I get 8.  (I put the function in a stack script and started using it.)

In Revolution 3+empty is 3.  Maybe there is something strange about the
second parameter.  :-) Could you have misspelled "b"? :-)

(I get mixed up about where commas can go in parameter declarations,
but this seems to work fine as you typed it.)

Dar Scott